Welcome Anonymous !

Alpha Squad US TeamSpeak Viewer

AlphaSquad Dedicated Servers

General discussion about ARMA, the OFP successor.

Re: AlphaSquad Dedicated Servers

Postby Firefly_AS » Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:44 pm

Thanks for getting the forums back online. ;12

Hatchet_AS wrote:Heys guys, slight hiccup in technical foo the last couple days. I was able to get in front of a machine with passwords and fixed things. Also went ahead and tested a replacement package. Need to clean up some .css and a couple extension things, and I'll update the core system foo.

Probably be next week as I'm out of town through the weekend and just getting back to things after having gotten out of sin city. At any rate, I'm still around doing all the time, just mostly RHS stuff when I have free time for hobby fun, but I'm back up-to-date on server foo for ArmA, so maybe I'll fix things here if peoples are playing still.

On a separate but similar note, RHS public servers are going to be coming online in the very near future. So if some of you old school fools want to abuse people and the like, would be nice to have some capable guns around from time to time.
Firefly_AS
--------------
--------------

Postby Robalo_AS » Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:54 pm

Hi, how are things, anyone still playing ? Any cool new missions ?
I miss playing the whisky one alphas.
Robalo_AS
--------------
--------------

Postby Jackal_AS » Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:59 pm

"And the Navy SEAL stared across the SEa, Air and Land, waiting for the next war to begin."
Jackal_AS
--------------
--------------

Postby Firefly_AS » Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:37 am

Robalo_AS wrote:Hi, how are things, anyone still playing ? Any cool new missions ?

The server is up but it's been pretty quiet. Waiting for 1.7 to drop for Linux.
Firefly_AS
--------------
--------------

Postby Splint » Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:09 am

Robalo_AS wrote:Hi, how are things, anyone still playing ? Any cool new missions ?

Well I'm still playing some of your modded Ghost missions on my own server. Had KK playin for some time he was tweaking the missions for awhile. Like you I have an intense craving for the whiskey one alphas. ;1794
Just because you are paranoid doesn't mean someone ISN'T OUT TO GET YOU!
Just because a complaint was never filed doesn't mean a defective parachute was never made.
I've been to three world's fairs, two hundred rodeos and a goat roping contest, and I have never seen the like of whats happening around here.
Splint

Postby Splint » Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:47 am

Hey Rob if you have some time why don't you post it, I'm sure I will be there for some game time. Your server or AS. Would be a thrill to play alongside you.
:slap:
sp
Just because you are paranoid doesn't mean someone ISN'T OUT TO GET YOU!
Just because a complaint was never filed doesn't mean a defective parachute was never made.
I've been to three world's fairs, two hundred rodeos and a goat roping contest, and I have never seen the like of whats happening around here.
Splint

Previous

Return to ARMA :: Main Forum

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts