Welcome Anonymous !

Alpha Squad US TeamSpeak Viewer

ASDG TANOA TANGOS

Announce your upcoming projects and discuss them or ask for help in here.

ASDG TANOA TANGOS

Postby Splint » Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:08 am

Chopper vs AI is very balanced. You dwell to long and you are dead. A chopper pilot can appreciate this. I have been able to suppress and land and clear(after 5 or 6 respawns) through three objectives before running out of rockets and bullets. I am requesting a FARP. switching choppers is unrealistic. Just a request. Thanks to Hatchet for a good Tanoa starter mission!

sp
“That’s what I’ve been – I say, that’s what I’ve been telling you, boy!”
Splint

Re: ASDG TANOA TANGOS

Postby Splint » Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:31 pm

Csat Chinease (asian) defenders will not die. After they are shot they remain alive. I emptied 4 clips and they are still twisting and turning.....They cant be killed dead dead. They lye on the ground moving about turning and awaiting something. Their inventory is also unaccessable
Splint

Postby Cruusher_AS » Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:27 am

you just noticed the indestructible tango spectrum. They can be tweaked but I haven't the knowledge to do that. Pack a 7.62 rig/seems more effective. 5.56/more ammo...and the tangos have the finest ballistic protection of any of the helmets on the list, but that doesn't take in account legs shots /arms etc... seem to be immune. One of these days this will be modified to a more realism...
Cruusher_AS
--------------
--------------

Postby Splint » Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:27 am

?
Splint

Postby Buehgler_AS » Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:41 pm

I presume one/both of you is trying to say there is a bug. But I can only guess that it is about some AI not "dying" in some mission. Being specific about the mission that was running and what actually happened (and who was there) would significantly improve the chances that this gets looked at and fixed.
Buehgler_AS
--------------
--------------

Postby Splint » Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:40 am

Buehgler_AS wrote:I presume one/both of you is trying to say there is a bug. But I can only guess that it is about some AI not "dying" in some mission. Being specific about the mission that was running and what actually happened (and who was there) would significantly improve the chances that this gets looked at and fixed.

ASDG TANOA TANGOS v019a, Csat Chinease (asian) defenders will not die. After they are shot they remain alive. I emptied 4 clips and they are still twisting and turning as they lay on the ground though not able to shoot, They cant be killed dead dead. I killed several(they are the tough well equipped AI). They are neutralized in the respect that they are not a threat any longer.They lye on the ground,turning,following your movement. Their inventory is also not accessible. No multiplayer testing...wip
Splint

Return to Missions - Work in Progress

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts