Welcome Anonymous !

Alpha Squad US TeamSpeak Viewer

Weekly - Advanced Mission Chalks

General Information, Scheduling, Scoring and everything else related to Alpha Squad Events.

Re: Weekly - Advanced Mission Chalks

Postby Hatchet_AS » Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:19 pm

US1 tonight. Will be lot's of death and despair. Hopefully for the enemy.

;mg
Hatchet_AS
--------------
--------------

Postby Grunt_AS » Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:48 pm

Copy that... :)
Grunt_AS
--------------
--------------

Postby Hatchet_AS » Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:47 pm

So everyone is aware, we will be restarting the chalks in A3a. It will likely kick off towards the end of the month as we still need a little time to compile scenarios in the new game.

We will also likely setup a dedicated mission/mod editing event in the near future for those who have interest in those areas. More to follow on that next month.

As always, we welcome thoughts/input/ideas relating to the scenarios and the relative areas of focus during the chalks. Feel free to PM me if you have any of the above.

Additionally, I am looking for someone to help fulfill the leadership role during the chalks. If you are willing and have interest in doing such, send me a PM.
Hatchet_AS
--------------
--------------

Postby Hatchet_AS » Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:44 pm

Wed/24th/APR 0000-0400Z

We are officially restarting the chalks this Wednesday on US1. Please make sure you are ready to play if you plan on attending. If you're not sure what that means, check the OP.

We will be utilizing a new CQB/RAID mission, with a focus on CQB entry/movement/communications along with target identification and other misc. tactical procedures. This will not be a JIP compatible session, although mission length is not likely to exceed 20mins per insert.

;mg

Time Conversion
Hatchet_AS
--------------
--------------

Postby Chief_AS » Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:22 pm

Sounds like a great idea. But I cant make that time, as I will be tucked away in bed with my wee willy winky hat! Any plans for weekend chalks in the near future?
Chief_AS
--------------
--------------

Postby Hatchet_AS » Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:49 pm

Weekly: - Sun 1700-2100Z | Wed 0000-0400Z

Additional Notes:
All times are UTC/ZULU time. We are aware that the current times might not be suitable for all. Feedback will help us in making future adjustments. There are rotational plans in the background, but again, feedback is important. Let us know works best for you. As always, we will try to be as accommodating as possible.

More input from players in the EU times zones is needed/wanted. There should be enough players in the not so distant future to justify another weekly EU event. Assuming all the EU people actually show up to play.

Until we have a better feel for who and when that will be, this is the current schedule.

I would encourage anyone that is wanting to attend and finds the current schedule challenging, to make a post with your regular gaming times. Once we have some data to work with, we'll sort things accordingly.
Hatchet_AS
--------------
--------------

Postby Chief_AS » Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:36 pm

Sounds fair. So, for those interested in getting together for missions in Europe. I'll be available most weekdays from 19:00-23:00 GMT and 18:00-00:00 GMT on the weekends.
Chief_AS
--------------
--------------

Postby kklownboy_AS » Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:11 pm

4pm is a tuff one today, will try. 6pm is more likely.

Ok, need more folk to reply and play. Wed is a hard day? Weekday 4pm PDT is maybe too early? Anyhoo look forward to Hatchet's mission with more dudes. ;mg
kklownboy_AS
--------------
--------------

Postby Hatchet_AS » Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:12 pm

There was a less than happening, happening on Wed this week. While we did not have a great turn out, the training scenario was mostly working and proved to be quite serious. Was nice to have a chance to play with Mr. Frank_QC, who did quite well in the confined quarters of the safe house. ;63

We'll be doing it all over again on Sunday. I hope for a better turn out as I'll once again be scheduling the play time into life. (almost done moving!) Remember to bring your serious hat, snacks, beverages, paracord, saw/knife, plastic bags and shovels.
Hatchet_AS
--------------
--------------

Postby Buehgler_AS » Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:57 pm

I've almost got all of the sand out of my boots (still coughing/sneezing up the stuff in my lungs). I should be good to go for the Sunday 28 Apr 2013 event.
Buehgler_AS
--------------
--------------

Postby Chief_AS » Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:09 pm

I'm also cleaning my rifle in prep' for Sunday's event.
Chief_AS
--------------
--------------

Postby TerryN » Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:43 pm

Just to make sure,tonights event would be at 1800-2200 hours CET(central europeean time)??
TerryN

Postby Buehgler_AS » Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:00 pm

I have trouble keeping this straight with all the different summer/daylight saving conversions.

I'd suggest you use http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html or something similar.
Buehgler_AS
--------------
--------------

Postby Cruusher_AS » Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:21 am

I have two, 6-10 weeks ahead of me. Then three, 5-10s' / 3 full weekends off is my schedule.
Cruusher_AS
--------------
--------------

Postby Burton_AS » Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:05 am

Just some small feedback to last nights cqb-mission.
Good small mission focusing on the element we wanted to train, room-clearing. I especially liked the element of ready-to-run.
Not really a big fan of dry-training in arma, but in some cases like this it can help. One trick is to make the spawn-point next to a similar building like the target building and do a testrun before, incl. order of clearing....i.e. Ground or 1st floor first? Left/right...
Same go for other types of missions.
/Burton
"Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong"
Burton_AS
--------------
--------------

PreviousNext

Return to Alpha Squad Events

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts